Thursday, March 1, 2007

Another Paper Tray



Here's another card using the Paper Tray stamp set from Paper Trey Ink. I also used what Cambria calls the "Mish Closure" (after Michelle Wooderson) on this card. You can check it out on Cambria's blog. It makes for a different kind of card that's very neat! The inks I used on this card were VersaMagic in Thatched Straw, Cloud White, Pink Grapefruit, and Aloe Vera. I found these little "Dewdrop" pads in sets of four at Joann. There are 36 colors in all and I HAD to have all of them. :) They work wonderfully, especially with acrylic stamps. Finally, I used a couple of circle punches and the Word Window punch and did some paper piercing and dotting with the white gel pen. The color scheme was inspired by the ribbon, which I got at Michael's on one of those little wooden spools. I think I'll make more of these cards using this unique closure. . .thanks Cambria and Michelle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, ahhh! I love this one too--such soft Sprng-y colors, and great design as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails