Friday, March 23, 2007

More Gorgeous Ribbon


I made this card a while ago, but it was very plain, so I decided to add this beautiful ribbon to it to dress it up. This is more of the May Arts ribbon that came in my wonderful package! I love it! I just can't get enough of this ribbon. At least I'm actually USING it instead of hoarding it, right?! This is a set I haven't used for a while, Natural Beauty. The word background is stamped in Versamark on three different colors of cardstock. The butterfly is cut out, wire antennae added and mounted on dimensionals. SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- SU Natural Beauty, Everyday Flexible Phrases; Ink- Versamark, Basic Black, Old Olive, Baroque Burgundy; Paper- Basic Black, DCWV Olive, Burgundy, Cream, Brown; Accessories- wire, dimensionals, May Arts Ribbon, Aquapainter.

For anyone that's interested, tonight starts Virtual Stamp Night over at Splitcoast! It begins tonight at 7pm, and continues again tomorrow from 12pm until 11pm. If you're interested, check it out and come join the fun! I'm hoping my girls will let me participate! :) I participated in my first VSN last month and had a BLAST! You will too! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are a user, not a hoarder (like me). LOL
Gorgeous card! Bummer I won't be able to do VSN with you tonight. For me it's packing the truck so we can go to San Antonio early tomorrow morning. Hugs

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

What a lovely addition to that great card! I love the fab color combo you used for the layers. The butterfly is so sweet!
~Angie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails