Thursday, March 15, 2007

My First Blogger's RAK!




Imagine my excitement when I went to the mailbox expecting the usual bills and junk mail and found THIS?!!!! This is from my new blogging friend, Beate! Yes, THE Beate! LOL Beate, thank you SO MUCH for this adorable card! It is so stinkin' adorable that I MUST learn how to make these. . .and now I've got a prototype! :) You made my rainy and cold Pittsburgh day! Check out Beate's blog! All of her work is absolutely wonderful, but more than that, she is an absolute sweetheart!

2 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

This is awesome! You're one lucky girl to get a card creation from THE Beate herself! Have to tell you I absolutely ADORE your blog banner. It is SO perfect for your site name. :) Smiles, Pam
p.s. I've added your site to my list of favorites.

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, you are soooo sweet. Thanks for your kind words! I am so glad you liked it. Stopped raining here only shortly before sunset! At least I saw the sun for an hour or so!
Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails