Thursday, September 17, 2009

Arwen's First Day

Last week, Arwen had her first day of preschool and I was finally able to upload the pictures from my camera. She LOVES preschool and I am so happy she finally has something that's "not 'vannah's"! LOL She is forever wanting to be her big sister Savannah and gets really excited when she gets to go somewhere with mommy or daddy WITHOUT Savannah. I'm so glad that she loves school and feels like she has her own thing now. She's so cute and I try really hard not to make her feel like the "middle child", but you can definitely tell she has that complex! Here she is on her first day! The second picture is with her big sister at Arwen's request! :) Thanks for letting me share!

9 comments:

Jekka said...

They are precious!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Charmaine! They are SO super cute! So glad that Arwen loves school!!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH...Arwen is so adorable! And that smile is simply too, too cute! TFS! I love seeing pictures of the little ones. :)

Kathy R. said...

Simply adorable!

Unknown said...

OH Charlie they are simply precious!!! Congrats to Arwen!! :)

Jocelyn said...

They're adorable!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls. I knew they would be! TFS

Carole

Rose Ann said...

What precious pictures of your cuties!!

Alex said...

Share away Charmaine, your little girls are so beautiful - look at those faces!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails