Thursday, September 10, 2009

OCL Spotlight of the Week

I wanted to share with you a couple of cards I made using the Spotlight of the Week set at Our Craft Lounge, Friendly Flowers. This set comes in both clear and cling rubber. It's such a happy set and I just LOVE using it. I really like how the sentiments are made to fit the curve of the leaf and stem. So cute.
For the first card, I just made it clean and simple. I used my Labels 8 Nestabilities to emboss a frame on the card. I masked the frame and stamped and sponged inside the frame. I colored the image with Copic markers and added some Dew Drops for a finishing touch.


My second card uses the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I popped the flower center up on foam dimensionals and made a grass border.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Friendly Flowers (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Crushed Curry (SU); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific), Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi (SU); Accessories: Copic markers, Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest); Finished cards measure 5.5"x4.25"

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOVE these!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling!! Such happy cards that would make any receiver smile!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cute stuff!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails