Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Verve!

Here are some cards I created using sets from the newest Verve release.

This first card uses the newest in the Plain Jane line, 1Chronicles 16:34. I used some Early Bird patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket. The layout is pretty simple adding only Dew Drops and ribbon for embellishment.









The second card uses the set Starstruck along with some My Mind's Eye paper and a punched out star as the focal point. This card uses Fall To Layout #59.



I just LOVE this next set, You Rock. I find myself using this sentiment quite often, so sending cards like this out is something I would do a lot!


A card just wouldn't be MY card if it had tons of layers! LOL This card, using Harvest Blessings is my favorite kind of card. . .clean, simple, no layers, a little paper piercing, ribbon and embossing! I LOVE using an embossed frame to give simple cards a little pizzaz.

Head on over to Verve Stamps to take advantage of the Autumn Sale and the New Release Bundle! Sale prices are good through September 30th while supplies last!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow Charmaine, they are all FABULOUS!!

Danielle L. said...

Wowsa! I'm just in awe at all of this amazing cards! Suhweet!

Danni said...

All of them are wonderful!!

Dana said...

Charmaine, these cards are all wonderful! I like something different about each one. The first has a wonderful LO--simple and sweet. The second is bright and fun, but the touch of inking on the edges gives it great "age". The sophistication of the third one is made perfect by the BG and the antique looking brads, but the fourth one...oh, that is my favorite for sure! I LOVE well done one layer cards and you seem to be the queen when it come to taking a OLC to the next level. Awesome, awesome.

Linda said...

I always love when you use the Verve stamps...I always end up buying them!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my...what a fabulous sampling of cards, Charmaine!! I love them all!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails