Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lift Your Spirits

Here's a cute little image and sentiment that are perfect for making someone smile. This is the Rocco Reach cling stamp by Stampendous. Isn't he a cute little raccoon? I used some paper from the Indian Summer Fall Stack for my card. I colored Rocco in with Copic markers. I added some paper piercing and faux stitching along with some Chocolate Chip grosgrain.

You can find this stamp at Stamper's Dream! Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Rocco Reach (Stampendous); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Indian Summer Fall Stack (DCWV), Dark Chocolate (PTI); Accessories- Choc. Chip grosgrain (SU), corner rounder, paper piercer, Choc. Chip marker, Copic markers; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

11 comments:

Unknown said...

So stinkin' cute! I LOVE Rocco...he's just adorable. The paper you paired with these stamps is just perfect, Charmaine!

Sherrie said...

Charmaine it has been WAY TOO LONG since I have commented....but rocco really caught my attention today, love what you did with the sentiment! Your coloring is alway FAB! I google reader your blog every day and love to keep up with you in your stamping and family life! Have a great day!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this my friend! Your coloring on Rocco...well...ROCKS!!!

Christi Flores said...

How cute!! I love Rocco!!!

Bethany Paull said...

I love this. He's so cute. Looks like he just had a double shot of espresso.

Danni said...

How fun!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, this is SUCH an incredibly cute card! Love that little guy, the rich colors, and the stitching. Fabo, Charmaine!

Clarinda said...

I have always loved raccoons! I used to have one when I was little...I'm going to have to buy this stamp!

Micki said...

OMgosh, he is too stinkin' cute!!! Love it!

Beate said...

Your coloring, your double ribbon and your faux stitching look awesome!
Hugs and smiles

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Way cute Charmaine!! I love the piercing and stitching!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails