Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Impression Obsession Week at Stamper's Dream!

It's Day Two of Impression Obsession Week at Stamper's Dream !

For today's card, I used the Let It Snow clear stamp set. Isn't this snowman image funny? It just cracks me up. :) I used the Snowflake Cuttlebug folder to create the frame. I smeared white craft ink all over the inside of the Cuttlebug folder first. The result is this "frosted" look. I colored the scene using Copic markers and added some Polar White Flower Soft for both the snow on the ground and "falling snow" that I added.

Here is the schedule for the rest of the week so you can check out what the rest of the Dream Team has to show you!

Today: Amy , Denise , Michelle and me
Wednesday: Silke , Becca , and Michelle
Thursday: Denise , Laurie and Michelle
Friday: Tosha , Silke , Amy and Michelle

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Let It Snow (Impression Obsession); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Pure Poppy (PTI); Accessories- Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), Labels 4 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copic markers, Polar White Flower Soft (Flower Soft); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

13 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

That is one SUPER CUTE stamp and I'm LOVIN' the frosted look on your cuttlebugged panel...gonna have to try that!

Unknown said...

I agree with Denise! LOVE those adorable snowmen, and I particularly love the frosty look. So cute, Charmaine!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh, how adorable!! Very cool "frosted" look on the dry embossing, and I love how you added the flower soft!

Jodi Collins said...

This is DARLING Charmaine! I just LOVE this!!

Gabriela said...

BRRRRR.... I'm getting all chilly with these darling snowflakes and adorable image. What a great card!

Chrisd said...

What adorable snowmen-great frosty look on your card. Have to check out that Polar White Flower Soft.

Alex said...

Oh, those snowmen are adorable Charmaine and I love how you did the frame - what a cute card!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Carolyn King said...

adorable Charmaine....those snowmen are too funny. LOVE the beautiful framing of them too---great technique!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so cute, Charmaine...and I love your big window!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally gorgeous Charmaine!!

Anonymous said...

OMWord, how cute is that!! I love what you did with the images and Labels four cutout!!
--Hugs Becca

DB said...

Love the frosted look and the snowmen are too funny! Love em!

Igagnon76 said...

i have that same stamp and i think it's hilarious! love the card you made with it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails