Saturday, September 5, 2009

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY!

It's RELEASE DAY over at Taylored Expressions and you can now purchase any of the new things you've seen over the past couple days!

The final peek I have to show you is of a cookie- making kit I made using the new Punchy Potions set! This set coordinates with the Classic Ovals Large Nestabilities. If you purchase the Punchy Potions Bundle, it includes the Oval Nestabilities as well as the potion bottles!



I thought it would be neat to create a cookie-making kit just right for Halloween! It includes a package of oatmeal cookie mix and some "Eye of Newt" (white chocolate chips) and "Bugs and Hisses" (raisins) to add to your "potion"! It was really quick to put together and then just wrap it up in cellophane. The set has little circle images that fit the tops of the potion bottles. So cute! For the card, I used some Smooch on the witch's skirt and tights to give it some sparkle! Smooch works GREAT on dark cardstock. . .it really shows up well! I used some more glittery chipboard letters from the Halloween Bundle and packaged this all in a pumpkin bowl that would be great to serve your finished cookies!

Don't forget to stop and see the rest of the Baker's Dozen to see their projects for today!



Also, remember that the Birthday Bash is now in full swing over on the Stamp a Sweet Impressions (SASI) Blog! The Baker's Dozen will be posting challenges every hour today, so head on over and play! My challenge is scheduled to go off at 2pm Eastern today! (11am Pacific) We can't wait to see your creations! Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Charmaine! This is OFF the CHARTS fabulous! What an AWESOME idea and I LOVE your execution of it! LOVE the "me" on the card too!!!

Taylor said...

These are amazing, Charmaine! I never would have thought of a cookie kit... brilliant! And I love the "me?" on your card...too funny!

Karen Giron said...

What a fabulous gift! I love the way you packaged it all together! I love your card too, that is so clever!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a yummy basket full of yummy things. Love the decorated bottles and the cute matching card. TFS!

Karen Motz said...

I love love LOVE this eye-dea! :)
The eye of knewt white chocolate kill me it's so COOL!!! And since you're asking, I'm going with Good Witch for you! :)

Donna Baker said...

oh my - what a FUN gift!! I love the idea of the eye of newt & bugs & hisses, made me LOL! you're so clever, my friend! love the addition of chipboard letters on the card! you're definitely GOOD but not a witch

Jami said...

What a fun idea and so easy for people to recreate! Love that "me?" LOL!!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

How creative and fun, Charmaine!! This is the cutest gift!! I don't know how you do it with four little ones...you're amazing!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW! I just love all your gift basket creations! Such a fabulous idea with the create a cookie, and an amazing use for those potion bottles! You always rock my world!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww! That cookie making kit is SWEET!! Love the big pumpkin it's all packaged in!

Sharon Harnist said...

What an absolutely adorable idea for the "eye of newt" and "bugs & hisses" Charmaine -- who would have thought a cookie basket?!! Great tip about the Smooch on dark cardstock -- thanks!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally fabulous Charmaine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails