Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Prettie Wednesday

Today, the Prettie Girls are posting Jackie's challenge to alter something! The hop starts with Christie, so head on over there if you didn't start there.
Altering is not something I do often. When I do, I usually do simple little things like this. Savannah LOVES these Icebreaker Sours candies. I thought I would "dress up" the container a bit for her, so that's what I decided to alter. I added some ribbon along the side of the container. When she takes off the top, she can always use that for a bookmark or to make a card to send along to someone else. :) By the way, I used the Nestful of Love set that is going to be released tomorrow night at Paper Pretties! Hope to see you at the release party at 8pm Eastern!

We'd LOVE to see what you alter! How to Enter: alter something using any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have. Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges album and use keyword PWC71.

Now, hop on over to Jana to see what she's altered! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Nestful of Love (Paper Pretties); Paper- Metallic Stack (DCWV); Accessories- Plain and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), grosgrain ribbon (Darice), Copic markers

9 comments:

Heather said...

Too cute! Great job!

Unknown said...

Adorable - I'm sure she'll love it!! :)

Jackie said...

How cute is that! What a great idea! Loving this!

veronica said...

love your alteration. great colors! cute stamp too.

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!!! I've thought about altering these too! LOL

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE Charmaine! LOVE your coloring on this-this image is TOO cute!

StampOwl said...

super cute Charmaine

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So cute and creative Charmaine!!

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute...love the purple!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails