Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Savannah!

Today Savannah is 6 years old! I know I say this with each kid's birthday, but I can't believe she's six already! She looked like such a big girl this morning as she got ready for school and was so excited to share the treats we'd made for her class.

I got out my 2 3/8" Wood Stamper with Bonus Font and Center as well as my Celebrations Demi Phrase set to stamp the Happy Birthday To You Savannah. You can find both of these JustRite sets at Stamper's Dream. We colored the cupcakes with markers and added glue to the tops and dunked them in Dazzling Diamonds glitter. We added Dew Drops for the cherries and then added them to the toppers of the treat bags. Savannah always loves stuffing the treat bags and then adding the toppers. She couldn't wait to give them out to her class. . .and I can't wait until she gets home so I can ask how they liked them! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, Charmaine! And what perfect little gifts. I am sure the kids loved them!

Cheryl said...

Way to ROCK...those are too cute!...happy birthday Savannah!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a gorgeous little girl and your favors are adorable!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!! These are too cute!!

Unknown said...

Very sweet!! Happy Birthday Savannah!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails