Thursday, September 24, 2009

Paper Pretties Sneak Peek

On Thursday, October 1st at 8pm Eastern, Paper Pretties will be having their next Prettie Pajama Party and will be releasing 9 new images and revealing the next Stamp of the Month! Here's a peek of one of the new stamp sets called Birthday Lamb. Isn't it adorable? I think the image is sweet as can be.

We'd LOVE for you to join us at the release party on October 1st! You can find us in the Paper Pretties forum starting at 8pm Eastern on October 1st. If you'd like to see a couple more sneak peeks, visit Christie and Danielle today! There will be peeks of all the different sets from all of the Prettie Girls up until the release, so make sure you hop around in the next week! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Birthday Lamb (Paper Pretties); Paper- Lemon Tart (PTI); Accessories- Copic markers, Scor-Pal, Plain and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Lemon Tart ribbon (PTI); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

8 comments:

Heather said...

Your card is awesome! I love the soft colors and fab layout! Super cute image too!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Charmaine! That image is ADORABLE!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a CUTE new set! This is adorable-I love the soft colors and your coloring is just fabulous on this!

Unknown said...

How incredible sweet is this!! Love how soft and pretty this is Charmaine!

Christie said...

Gorgeous Charmaine! I love the scored backgound!!

Pam Speidel said...

Absolutely adorable Charmaine! This is one of the sweetest images I've seen lately. Love it, and your coloring too! You're sure keeping busy and although I don't comment often, I want you to know that I'm reading and enjoying each and every creation! Happy Stamping, my friend! :)

Danielle L. said...

Oh wow Charmaine! This is super fab! :)

Jana Weaver said...

Wow...such a sweet card, I love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails