Monday, September 28, 2009

Friendly Sunflowers and Simple Boo

Here are a couple of cards I made using some sets from Our Craft Lounge.

The first card uses one of my favorite sets, Friendly Flowers. As you know, sunflowers are my favorite flower, so that's one reason I just LOVE this set. The other is because of the sentiments. I just love how their made to fit along the stem or the leaves of the flowers you create. So cute. I, of course, I had to make this card all in sunflower colors. :)

The second card is just a simple Halloween card. It uses the Spook-tacular set. I think this spider is just too cute. Savannah LOVES this set and we spent a bit of the weekend stamping Halloween cards using this set. It was very interesting for me to see how she used some of the pieces of this set. For instance, she used the candycorn border as a frame. Very clever, I think. . .especially because I never would have thought of that! She's at school right now, but she would be so thrilled to know that I posted one of her cards on my blog! LOL She loves taking pictures of her cards after she finishes them. :) Funny what they learn, huh? Hope you enjoyed the cards and thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Spook-tacular, Friendly Flowers (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Whisper White Craft (SU), Burnt Umber (Palette), Crushed Curry (SU); Paper- Choc. Chip, Summer Sun, Very Vanilla, Basic Black (SU); Accessories- blender pen, Choc. Chip grosgrain (SU), paper piercer, Choc. Chip marker; Finished cards measure 5.5"x 4.25"

2 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Spook-tacularly cute cards! LOVE Savannah's card! The girl is GOOD!

Tina P said...

Love Savannah's card! Very creative how she used the candy corn, and my favorite is the spider web! By the way, Charmaine, your cards are are fanstastic as usual!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails