Friday, September 25, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #99

It's Friday and time for another Weekend Sketch Challenge! If you play along (and we hope you will), please use WSC99 in the keyword section if you upload to SCS.

For my card today, I used Spook-tacular from Our Craft Lounge. I thought this cat would be cute in the "moon" shape within the sketch. I paper pieced the hat to match the background of the card.

Be sure to check out what Beate, Cambria, Jenn, Lori and Sharon have created using this sketch. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Spook-tacular (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Eerie (Basic Grey), Basic Black (SU), Intense Kiwi (Prism); Accessories- circle and scallop circle punches (Marvy-Uchida), paper piercer; Finished card measures 6"x3"

8 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

Love that crazy cat, Charmaine -- adorable card & great papers!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so adorable Charmaine! I love that kitty and your DP choice is awesome. I got your card in the mail yesterday-thank you SO much! it's ADORABLE and even better in person! I forgot it was coming and it made my whole day! Thanks again for choosing me-you are too sweet and I spent my GC already LOL-had to get the new Dr. Seuss set and some Prism cardstock. have a great weekend!

Beate said...

Charmaine, I can't believe I am going to say this about a purple card, but I LOVE it! Love the image, love the bright green circle with it. Awesome card!
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs and smiles

Jennifer Aviles said...

This is so adorable! The kitty reminds me of Boo Boo Kitty from Laverne & Shirley! CUTE!

Memories of Time said...

OMG... here we go again! Get outta my head! LOL... at least we used different stamp sets this time! LOVE this Charmaine! Have a great weekend!

Amy Sheffer said...

Totally adorable!!!! Love this bunches!

Rose Ann said...

Super cute Halloween card, Charmaine!! I love that kitty, and your fabulous papers!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Adorable Charmaine!! LOVE the creepy spiders and that fun dp!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails