Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trick or Treat

As I was leafing through my last Stampin' Success magazine, I really liked the "A la card" layout and thought it would work well with this Witch Way to the Treats set from JustRite Stampers. I only used the centers for the "background" piece. Then I sponged around the stamped images. The finishing touch was the ribbon and the Trick or Treat tag.

You can find this set along with LOTS of other JustRite products at Stamper's Dream. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Witch Way to the Treats (JustRite Stampers); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Crushed Curry (SU); Paper- Crushed Curry, Basic Black (SU); Accessories- Copic markers, circle and scalloped circle punches (SU), ribbon (May Arts); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome!!! All of your creations lately have been amazing Charmaine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails