Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Celebrate!

Here's a card using the Birthday Cakes clear set from Impression Obsession. You can find this set at Stamper's Dream along with the Labels Two Nestabilities I used. These colors aren't my normal color combo, but I was going for "happy" and "bright". :) Aren't those little cupcakes on the candle just adorable? Too cute. Michelle has added LOTS of new stuff to the store! If you haven't been there in a little while, make sure you check out what's new! Have you seen the new My Mind's Eye papers? OH MY!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Birthday Cakes (Impression Obsession); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper-Basic Black (SU), Pure Poppy (PTI), Solar White (Neenah), Homespun Collection (Memory Box); Accessories- Labels Two Nestabilities (Spellbinders), paper piercer, black satin ribbon (May Arts), Copic markers, Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

11 comments:

Sew This N That said...

Wonderful card Charmaine :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Denise said...

Very cute BD card.

Yosha said...

Very cute! ha ha I didn't realize they were cupcake until I read the post!!

On a diff note, after much procrastination, I am planning to set up a blog roll. I am wondering if I may add your blog to the eventual list?

Thanks!

Donna Baker said...

oh my gosh - those are MINI cupcakes on the candle! I almost thought it was olives on the end of a straw until I took a closer look-cute!

Melissa said...

Ooooh baby! This is fabulous!

Many Blessings,
M.

Jessie/knightrone said...

How cute...love that image!!

Alex said...

What a fun card, love that image and the layout of this is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Barbara Schram said...

Definitely happy and bright! What an adorable card, Charmaine!

Rose Ann said...

Adorable image, and I love the colors!! Wonderful card, Charmaine!!

reeree62 said...

oooh! I love it! What a fun stamp set too!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too fun Charmaine!! Love the striped dp with that fun image!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails