Thursday, February 12, 2009

Savannah Ballerina

You knew that I would eventually have to make a scrapbook page of my little ballerina with the Sophia Ballerina stamp, didn't you? :) I couldn't find the actual picture I was thinking of, so I had to use this one. I LOVE this picture, but it was taken with my cell phone, so the quality of the picture isn't very good. The picture I was looking for is somewhere in our computer picture files, I just don't know where! LOL

Savannah has to wear pink tights and leotard for her dance classes, so I always picture Sophia in pink. Sophia Ballerina is the Stamp of the Month Club stamp over at Paper Pretties! If you "need" her now, sign up for the club and you'll receive her the month before she's released to the public. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Sophia Ballerina (Paper Pretties); Paper- Pink Pirouette (SU), white (Georgia-Pacific); Accessories- Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest), paper piercer, Copic markers, Stardust and Cotton Candy Stickles, organdy ribbon (Darice), scallop border punch (SU), Liquid Pearls in Opal; Finished page measures 6" square.

14 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

So precious! I love seeing baby ballerinas. My ballerinas are all grown up, but what a joy it was to watch them dance!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, sweet!!!

Christi Flores said...

OMG girl this is SO sweet!! See, now this is why I need a little girl-I need a ballerina for myself! LOL :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Just precious Charmaine!! What a treasure this page will be to your daughter when she grows up: cell-phone photo or not. It beautiful!!

Tiffany said...

How adorable!

Danni said...

This is just too precious!

Jana Weaver said...

Very sweet...I've been wanting to make my own scrapbook page with this stamp too! Someday I'll get time! :-)

Alex said...

Just a beautiful page Charmaine, love the soft, girlie colors - she is such a little doll! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

What a darling page, Charmaine!! That photo is perfect for scrapping, and that Sophia is perfect!! I love the bling, scallops and pretty ribbon as well!!

Unknown said...

Oh my what a cutie!!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

So cute, I would of loved my kid to go into dance, it is so wonderful!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE Charmaine! I LOVE IT!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Charmaine! This is AWESOME!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails