Friday, February 6, 2009

Warm Wishes

Yep, it's another card using Kraft cardstock! I've just been in a Kraft mood lately. :) This card is for the Casual Midweek Challenge at Papertrey Ink. I used the Snowfall and Snowfall Additions sets. Instead of white craft ink, I used a Snow Cap paint dauber from Adirondak. As soon as I stamped the mittens and the snowflake in paint, I poured Dazzling Diamonds glitter on them. They are both nice and sparkly! Thanks, Lynn, for the awesome sketch!

Hope you're all staying warm! Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Friday! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Snowfall, Snowfall Additions (PTI); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Snow Cap Paint Dauber (Adirondak); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific), Kraft (PTI); Accessories- gemstones, scallop border punch (SU), snowflake punch (Marvy Uchida), Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU), paper piercer. Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sooo very darling....love the kraft with white!

Anonymous said...

I have been Krafty too lately! That is on my need to get more of list! Love this!

Anonymous said...

Well your card is just shouting to me. I may just have to CASE it and do something with Kraft and white craft ink. This is precious!

Allison said...

This is so cute! I love the Kraft and white together.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Charmaine!!

Rose Ann said...

Love your snuggie mittens, and the white and Kraft!! Love your snowflake, scallops, and bling too!!

Missy said...

Great card. I do love it. Those are some great stamp sets. I do love kraft, it goes with everything.

Janine said...

Hey there Charmaine!! Hope all is well with you... What a great card...
Papertrey sure has come up with some wonderful sets...

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is just darling Charmaine!! Love the white on kraft, and the white against white!! So sweet!

Unknown said...

This is so soft and pretty!! I have been using a lot of kraft lately myself!! :)

Shelby said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kraft and white together! Such a fresh looking card, and can't wait to CASE it once I get my Snowfall set! :)

Michele Kovack said...

Love this card! I too have been loving the Kraft cardstock!!

Danielle L. said...

This is fabulous! I love the white and kraft look! So very pretty!!!

Alex said...

Very cute Charmaine - I am lovin' the Kraft with the white! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails