Monday, February 23, 2009

Little Lady

Here's a little card I made a little while ago for a WONDERFUL little lady for her birthday. :) I was lucky enough to win this set, Framed Friends, from GinaK Designs. Of course, the first stamp I had to ink up in the set was the ladybug! The sentiment is from A Muse. I colored the image in with Copic markers and trimmed closely around the framed image. I added some Cuttlebugging across the top with the Just My Type Cuttlebug folder. Hopefully the recipient liked their card! :) Thanks for stopping by today and I hope your week is off to a great start! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Framed Friends (GinaK Designs), A Muse; Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Pure Poppy (PTI), Basic Black (SU), white (Georgia-Pacific); Accessories- Just My Type Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), scallop border punch, circle punch, horizontal slot punch (SU), Copic markers, organdy ribbon (Darice); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

6 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute Charmaine!!

Lori Craig said...

Surely you don't like ladybugs...snort! Darling card, Charmaine - Have a wonderful day!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, this couldn't be any CUTER!! Love that lady bug, and I love the red and black against the white in your layout. Perfect!

Rose Ann said...

This is super cute, Charmaine!! Love your ladybug and flower!

Kimberly Crawford said...

How darling is that!?! Fabulous design and fabulous colors!!

Unknown said...

So cute!! Love the design of the card - very cool!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails