Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #70


Time for another Weekend Sketch Challenge! This week's hostess is Lori! If you'd like to play along, head on over to Lori's blog to see the sketch and find out where to post a link to your creation. I decided to use a stamp set I haven't inked up yet. I got Ocean Commotion a little while ago, but haven't had time to play with it. I used a combination of Cuttlebugging and stamping to create my card. The fish was stamped on Pacific Point cardstock in black ink and then I highlighted parts with a white gel pen and added some Waterfall Stickles to make the fish sparkly. Be sure and check out what Beate, Cambria, Jenn, Lori, MaryJo and Sharon. I'm sure they are all fabulous! Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Ocean Commotion, Heard From the Heart (SU); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Pacific Point, Soft Sky, Baja Breeze Kiwi Kiss (SU); Accessories- Welcome Baby and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folders (Provocraft), Waterfall Stickles, white gel pen, Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest), Kiwi Kiss ribbon (SU); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

12 comments:

Jennifer Aviles said...

Charmaine, how fun is your card? I love that sparkly fish and these cool, aquatic colors!

Lori Craig said...

So cute!! Love the colors - so fresh! Have a fabulous weekend, Charmaine!

Beate said...

Charmaine, your fish is beautiful! Your whole card is stunning! I love it!
Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and smiles

Memories of Time said...

The sentiment across the bottom is PERFECT! Always love what you do with the sketch Charmaine! Have a super weekend!

Antje said...

this is gorgeous and just what I needed as an inspiration... I am supposed to make a fish card *laugh* thanks

Sharon Harnist said...

What a sweet fish, Charmaine -- I love these colors you used, too! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome job with the sketch, great colors, and I love that fish. Pretty card!!

Anonymous said...

That fish is awesome...the whole card is awesome! Great job Charmaine.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Beautiful take on the colors!! TFS!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Charmaine. Love the colors and that fish image. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is such a great card! I love the colours you picked.

Rose Ann said...

Your fish looks awesome, Charmaine, and I love those colors together!! Wonderful card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails