Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Enjoy Every Moment

Isn't this image just adorable? It reminds me of a picture my mom had hanging in our home. It is called A Kiss For Chloe by Sarah Kay. You can find it at Stamper's Dream. When I was thinking about a sentiment to go with this image, I remembered a morning a couple of weeks ago. Isaac was up the earliest, so I brought him downstairs with me in the morning. A little later, Arwen was calling for me, so I went upstairs to get her. When I brought her down the steps, Isaac was sitting at the bottom bouncing up and down, very excited to see his sister. I put Arwen down beside Isaac and he leaned in and wrapped his arms around her for a hug, then pulled away a bit and opened his mouth wide and planted his open mouth on her lips. It was the most precious moment. . .the kind you wish you had a camera ready for! So, in memory of that moment, I thought the sentiment "enjoy every moment" would go well with this image. Maybe the next time that happens I'll have a camera ready and can make a scrapbook page using this image and sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- A Kiss For Chloe (Stampavie), Thoughtful Messages (Hero Arts); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- K&Company, Teal Prismatics (Prism Papers); Accessories- Copic markers, paper piercer, 1 3/4" circle punch, wide Celery grosgrain (SU); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

13 comments:

Rose Ann said...

How sweet is this?!?! Great coloring and pretty papers!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable, Charmaine! And your coloring is just perfect! I also enjoyed the sweet story about the kiddos. Precious, indeed! :-)

Jessie/knightrone said...

How CUTE Charmaine!! I love it!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh gosh, Charmaine, I remember those sweet open mouthed baby kisses! I miss that so much! What a special moment. Thanks for sharing it with us... and for the good memories it evokes. Your card is lovely.

Pam Speidel said...

ADORABLE cards Charmaine! Such a sweet image and love your story of Arwen & Isaac too. How sweet!
Smiles, Pam :)
p.s. thank U SO much for the BEAUTIFUL card you sent me last week. I'm doing much better and hope to start stamping again soon...in time for Valentine's Day! :)

Unknown said...

How simply adorable!! So cute! :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Precious!! Love the sentiment with this set, and your lovely story!! Such treasured moments!!

Diane said...

Simply adorable!! Love the colors you chose and your coloring is fabulous!

Alex said...

What an adorable card - love that sweet image, and the colors ROCK!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kelly said...

Such a cute card!

Kristine said...

Oh, this'll melt ur heart! :) Love your coloring Charmaine!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, what a sweet story. Perfect image to go with it!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

so sweet!! Love the adorable images, your colors and dp Charmaine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails