Monday, February 2, 2009

Rain or Shine


This is for today's Technique Lover's Challenge on SCS, Recessed Window. My original idea was to make this look like the view out a window from the inside of a house, but I'm not sure that reads. I DO like the look of the recessed window, though. . .kind of like a frame! I used the A Year of Sweets 1 and A Year of Sweet Sentiments sets from Taylored Expressions, along with the Valentine Key Ingredients.
My post is so late today because I just couldn't get myself going this morning! This weekend, my husband and I had a show and then last night was the Superbowl, so we had a very busy day! Yay STEELERS! :) Hope you're having a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- A Year of Sweets 1, A Year of Sweet Sentiments (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Valentine Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions); Accessories- Copic markers, paper piercer, Stardust Stickles; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card- what a nice clean look!! I'm still waiting to see the last show! :)

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic! So clean and I love those colors!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so sweet, Charmaine!!

Rose Ann said...

The recessed window makes such a nice frame, and the scene is just too cute!! Love the colors and sentiment banner too!!

Janine said...

Hi Charmaine!! Love the card... Great colors... Super Bowl was great to watch.. Wanted those Cardinals to win though!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute Charmaine!!

Carol (HB) said...

This is just darling, Charmaine!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Hey Charmaine - you did such a great job with this technique. I love the fabulous papers you used which look really great with your rainy day image. (Better rain than the snow we've been getting lately)

Thanks for taking part in the challenge today!

Hugs!

Michele Kovack said...

This is soooo stinking cute! I actually thought is was a picture frame!

Donna Baker said...

this is so cute! I love it

Alex said...

So very cute Charmaine - love that image and the sentiment is fabulous!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails