Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey Sugar!

Here is a card I made for yesterday's Sketch Challenge on SCS. I used the Look Who's Perky set from Paper Pretties. I just love this adorable little sugar bowl! :) The sketch was perfect for smaller images, and I just LOVE this sentiment. It reminds me of my grandma who is from the South. Of course, her version would have an "ah" at the end instead of the "ar"! LOL

Don't forget that Sunday at 7pm EST is the Prettie Pajama Party in the Paper Pretties Forums! I'll be issuing a challenge every hour so be sure to come and play along!! Besides the challenges, chatter, and all around fun, we will also be releasing Bunny Hop Sophia to the public as well as a new stamp set!! Sneak peeks start tomorrow, Friday, February 27th!!

It is also time for another CUTIE PIE CONTEST!!! All you have to do to enter is upload a card you have made using Paper Pretties stamps to the Cutie Pie Contest gallery over at the Paper Pretties website. Entries must be in no later than 9pmEST on February 28th to be considered for the prize. Besides getting to call yourself a CutiePie, you will also receive all the new stamps that are released on the 1st!! Good luck!! I hope to see you there! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Look Who's Perky (Paper Pretties); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- So Saffron (SU), patterned paper (Memory Box); Accessories- double stitched grosgrain (Darice); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a super sweet card...I love the sentiment...I call my kids "sugar"...

Jessie/knightrone said...

I always love it when you use this set...too cute!!

Dawn Easton said...

Super sweet Charmaine! That cute little image is perfect for the sketch!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card. It's so cheerful. I adore your clean and crisp look.

Rose Ann said...

I love those sugar bowl and cute sentiment!! Your colors are so pretty as well!!

Unknown said...

Adorable card!! Love that sugar bowl! :)

Shelley said...

This is so great! I love the triple sugar pots and your sentiment too...I feel some inspiration coming on! :) Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails