Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bless Your Little Hearth

You all know it's no secret how much I LOVE the Changito stamps! When I saw this one at Stamper's Dream, I just HAD to have it. How adorable! Michelle has a great selection of Stampendous stamps in the store. . .both holiday and non-holiday. So, if you love the Changitos as much as I do. . .or the Bees (so cute too!), head on over and check them out!

For this card I used some Wild Asparagus paper that I've had for a while. This image always looks so warm and homey to me and I thought these patterned papers worked well with that feel. Thanks for stopping by today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Bless Your Little Hearth (Stampendous); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Wild Asparagus; Accessories- Copic markers, Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest), velvet ribbon (Darice), Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Finished card measures 4.25" square

14 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love it that you used the Labels die, and your coloring and dp selection is just perfect for it. Great card, Charmaine!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how cute!!! I love that image!!

Rose Ann said...

You know I LOVE this, Charmaine!! Your background is *perfect*, and your coloring...fabulous!!

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Ridiculously CUTE!! Your coloring is amazing! Totally love this card!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Charmaine! Love the scene and the great lay-out. TFS!

Bethany Paull said...

Charmaine! The coloring! Wow! I can't believe how perfect your shadows and light are. I'm so jealous.

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the warm homey feeling - your coloring is perfect!! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, Charmaine, this is SUCH an adorable Changito card! Love that main panel and the dot paper!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is just so darling Charmaine! I love the dp's you used as a bg to your fabulously colored image!! Too fun!!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! this is just to cute!! Love it and the paper. thanks so much for sharing. Blessings Renee

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

WOW fabulous Santa card. I love the motiv and the coloring. It's so cute!!
Anja

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love this guy! I have the one hanging on the tire, so cute!

Donna Baker said...

yes you & your changitos - love it! what a cute card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails