Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Holidays

Does this card remind you of peppermints? Everytime I look at it, I think of cool peppermint candies. LOL I think it's the sponged white ink, I don't know. I made this card using the Christmas Stamp Ensemble from JustRite and the 3 1/4" Harmony Classic Circle Stamper III. You can find a lot of these products at Stamper's Dream. I added the scalloped border at the bottom to give the card a softer feel. The finishing touch was the Dew Drops above the ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you're having a great week! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Christmas Stamp Ensemble (JustRite); Ink- Whisper White Craft (SU), Pure Poppy (PTI); Paper- Pure Poppy (PTI), white (Georgia-Pacific); Accessories- organdy ribbon (Darice), scallop border punch (Martha Stewart), Hydrangea Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet card and YES to the peppermints!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty...off to find some mints, LOL!!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, so soft and pretty. The big white organdy ribbon and the way you sponged the edges makes it looks like it's a soft cloud. Beautiful, Charmaine!

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous! It does remind me of peppermint candies. I love the look the sponging created on this card.

Have a great day!

Tiffany

Alex said...

Gorgeous and yummy Charmaine - it DOES remind me of peppermints!! Love the scalloped edges and that beautiful white ribbon, what a fabulous card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christi Flores said...

Oh how yummy!!! Gorgeous girl!!

Rose Ann said...

It's so pretty, Charmaine...and yes...it does remind me of peppermint!!

Allison said...

This is so pretty and soft. Definitely can see you it reminds you of peppermint candies!

Missy said...

LOL!!! Now-a-days anything makes me think of food, especially sweets. I love this card. It is so elegant and sweet. TFS!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh it totally looks like candy! WOW! Gorgeous!! Love the white border you added to the bottom-fabulous touch!!!

Barbara Schram said...

YUM! Totally peppermints! Great card, Charmaine!

Deborah said...

Yes peppermints! Yummy card! Hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

Charlene Austin said...

Um, yeah!! Yummy candy! This is sooooo pretty Charmaine. I just love it.

I am behind on my Google Reader like....500 posts behind. I think I will be looking at Christmas cards still when Valentines arrives...LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails