Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thank You!

I just wanted to share the Christmas cards I got from so many of my favorite stampers! Thank you all for thinking of me and I absolutely adored each of your cards. Thanks for making my Christmas so special! I didn't get to send out as many cards as I would have liked, so you might just get a belated Christmas card! :) Thank you to Kathy Sacco, Taylor, Julee, Christie, Alex, Jodi, Monika, Deb, Jeanie Ashe, Beate, Michelle, Denise and Wendy! And I received two BEAUTIFUL family picture postcards from Michele and Julie! THANK YOU! Sending you BIG HUGS!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh....you received some AWESOME Christmas cards! Isn't it wonderful to get such fun mail? I know I was stalking the postman every day hoping for handmade cards! LOL!

Thanks for sharing them! :-)

Tandra said...

Amazing cards! Lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

wow what beautiful card!! your a lucky woman. thanks for sharing. Blessings. Renee

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards! Who sings the song? Couln't find this information on the post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails