Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago, Jillian challenged us to make a card and put a hole in it. . .we weren't allowed to fill the hole with brads or eyelets. So, I punched three holes in the bottom right of my card, but I put some Dew Drops on the inside of the card, so that when the card's closed, the holes are filled! :) I hope that still counts! LOL This card is on its way to Jodi. I hope she likes it! I used the Glidin' By set from Paper Pretties. She's one of the Stamp of the Month Club stamps! If you're interested in getting her now, sign up for the Stamp of the Month Club before the end of December, otherwise you'll have to wait until February! Be sure and check out what the other Prettie Girls have come up with for this challenge! I'm sure they're all fabulous!


Christmas Eve is a BIG day in our family, so things are pretty crazy around here right now. :) A good crazy, of course! I should already be dressed and ready to go, but I'm not. . .so I better get going! Have a wonderful day and if you're traveling, travel safely! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Glidin' By (Paper Pretties); Paper- Holiday Treasures, Kiwi Kiss, Red Riding Hood (SU); Ink- Tuxedo Black, Versamark (Tsukineko); Accessories- Copic markers, hole punch, Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest), ribbon (SU), ticket corner punch (SU); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I should say that your three holes certainly count - the instructions were silent relative to the "inside" portion, now weren't they? Lovely card. Exquisite coloring and shading and I quite like (okay, love) the stamp set you used. Adorable! Merry Christmas to you and your quartet.

Kimberly Crawford said...

Darling!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Charmaine!!!
(((HUGS)))
k

Kristine said...

Merry Christmas, Charmaine!! :) She's BEEAUTIFUL! I'm in the SOTM club at PP, but I didn't get this stamp, I got Sophia making Valentines. Will we be getting this one in January?

ANyway, love that you filled the holes on the inside--very clever! Will have to check out the other players. Have a super day with friends and family tomorrow!! ♥

Unknown said...

Such a cute cute card! I love your dew drops set like that! Hope you and your cute family have a very Merry Christmas my friend!! Hugs to you all! :)

McMGrad89 said...

Merry Christmas. I think you followed the rules, but I am not in charge :-)

I love stopping by and seeing what you are creating (I admit I am a lurker, not a commenter.)

Thanks for sharing, maybe someday I will get around to using some of your great ideas.
Annemarie

Allison said...

Super cute card! I love the colours.

Heather said...

I love this card! I've really got to get that corner punch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails