Monday, December 8, 2008

MWAH!

At our last Prettie Pajama Party, I challenged the girls to make a card or project that was designed for a child. My daughter Savannah went wild over the last spinner card I made, so I thought I'd make one just for her. I used the Sophia image from Snowflake Kisses and cut her out. Savannah LOVES that Sophia looks like she's doing cartwheels across the card. :) This card now lives on her dresser. . .too cute!

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your week is off to a great start! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Snowflake Kisses (Paper Pretties); Paper- Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate (PTI); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Whisper White Craft (SU); Accessories- Copic markers, circle punch, wide grosgrain (Darice); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Charmaine, this is adorable! Chloe and I just pulled out Snowflake Kisses yesterday to do a scrapbook page with! I've been wanting to try your spinner card tutorial...will do that soon! TFS!

Jessie/knightrone said...

ADORABLE!!! I love this!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I'm so glad you posted this card since I missed the party..this is just too darn cute! I LOVE it!

Heather said...

These are so fun! I've only made one a while back. BTW, I haven't been blogging in awhile but I've posted some new cards & hopefully can get more posted soon if you get a chance pop on over.

Alex said...

Sooooo cauuuuttte!!! I love this, how happy - I can see Savannah loves it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Charmaine!! This is so darn cute! And congrats on winning over at Gina K! Well done!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How cute and fun is this Charmaine!!! Love it!!

Deborah said...

Great spinner card! LOve Santa topsie turvie! Savannah can have her very own spinner card collection! Merry hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

Rose Ann said...

Super cute spinner card!! Too much fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails