Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Season's Greetings

I was trying to use up smaller pieces of cardstock that I had in my scrap pile and I decided to make this placecard or tag. It could really be used for either one. I used the Christmas Stamp Ensemble from JustRite. You can find this and many other JustRite items at Stamper's Dream! The Christmas Stamp Ensemble is used with the 3 1/4" Harmony Classic Circle Stamper III. I used Stickles for the berries and to line the card/tag. Simple and quick and a great way to use up smaller pieces of cardstock! Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Christmas Stamp Ensemble (JustRite); Paper- Pure Poppy (PTI), white (Georgia-Pacific); Ink- Versamark (Tsukineko); Accessories- holly punch (Martha Stewart, gold embossing powder, gold and Christmas Red Stickles.

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

What a cute idea!! I love this!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails