Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago, Jackie Pedro challenged the Prettie Girls to create an ATC (Artist Trading Card) and then add it to a card. I've only ever made a couple of ATCs, but I like making them. They make it SO EASY when you add it to a card. All I did was add a couple of score lines and a few brads and my card was finished!

I used the Snowflake Kisses set from Paper Pretties for my ATC. This card is on its way to Jessica. Sending her a big old MWAH! Make sure you check the other Prettie Girl blogs to see what they've come up with for this challenge! Oh and today's the last day to sign up for the Stamp of the Month Club in order to receive Gliding By Sophia before anyone else! Tomorrow, January 1st Sending You Love Sophia will be available for purchase! Today it's Julie's turn to issue a challenge! And she's offering BLOG CANDY if you play along! Go check it out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Snowflake Kisses (Paper Pretties); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- DCWV, white (Georgia-Pacific), cream (The Paper Company); Accessories- brads (Making Memories), paper piercer, Copic markers, grosgrain ribbon (Darice), horizontal slot punch (SU); Finished card measures 4.25" square

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

FUN card Charmaine! Love all the paper piercing!

Tina said...

So cute!

Jackie Pedro said...

Adorable, Charmaine! LOVE the striped DP!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

How exciting that I am the recipient of this ADORABLE Charmaine creation! Lucky girl I am! And it's PINK! This is SO cute!

Jodi Collins said...

Totally ADORABLE Charmaine!!! LOVE that striped dp and the way you cut him out!!!

Christi Flores said...

OMG I love this Charmaine!! Adorable!!

Unknown said...

Oh very cute!! What great dp that is and I love how Snowflake is popped up and hanging off the ATC - great job!! :)

Rose Ann said...

This is too cute!! LOVE the penguin, and pretty colors!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling!! Love the paper, the sentiment, and that sweet lil' penguin Charmaine!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just adorable Charmaine...you rocked this challenge!!

Kristine said...

Terrific!! He's such a cutie penguin. I am tempted to go through my ATC's that others have sent me and slap them on cards now...EEEKS, do I dare? OK, maybe I'll create my own. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails