Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jodi!

Today is a very special day at Paper Pretties! It's Jodi's BIRTHDAY! If you're just joining the hop, go back to Christie's to get started! Since we couldn't be with Jodi in person to celebrate, we thought we'd throw her a virtual birthday party! I was supposed to bring the favors. Here's a little favor box filled with some delicious candies. . .hopefully some favorites of Jodi's! Jodi, I hope you have a birthday as wonderful as you are!

Please join us in celebrating Jodi's birthday by heading over to Jana's to see what she brought to the party! I hope you'll party along with us until you reach Jodi's blog to send her some of your own birthday love! Thanks for visiting!

17 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable Charmaine!! I love it!!

Jodi Collins said...

Charmaine!! This is AWESOME!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! You are too wonderful! Thank you SO much!!! Hugs!

Christi Flores said...

Oh this is SO sweet!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

How adorable!! Love the sentiment all fixed up for the party and I love that striped paper!! Soooo cute!! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

Adorable, Charmaine! Love the striped DP!!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful box, the stripes are gorgeous, and I love how you did the sentiment!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Love this little treat box! It's adorable Charmaine!

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Oh Charmaine - this is so cute! Happy Birthday to Jodi!

Lisa Brown said...

Just precious! You girls throw a great party!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a virtual party. It is such a sweet idea.
Thought about doing it for my birthday and then chickened out.
A very belated thank you for those super flowers you tucked in your card. I used them immediately on snowmen hats for pull out hersheys's bars. It worked perfectly to keep the hat from sliding down to far.
NOW to this stamp...everytime I see this stamp it reminds me of your face. It should be named Charmaine.

Jackie said...

That little treat bag is super cute Charmaine! I just love the colors and the way you used the Gliding By image, love it!

Danielle L. said...

What a fun treat bag. Love it and how you did the sentiment! Too neat!

Kimberly Crawford said...

CUTE! LOVE the stripes!!Hope you had a good Christmas!

Heather said...

Charmaine- this bag is adorable! I hope you & your family had a nice holiday!!

Lori Craig said...

so, so cute! Love the bag, Charmaine! The blue stripes are darling!

Unknown said...

This is SO CUTE! LOVE IT!

Bethany Paull said...

Oooh. I love the stripes. Totally precious gift box.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails