Monday, December 1, 2008

Let It Snow

Here's a card using Jen's Sketch For You To Try. I used the Snow Wonderful set from Verve Stamps, which is now 15% off! Select sets at Verve are 10-20% off from now until December 31st. Head on over and check it out!

Don't forget that tonight is the Prettie Pajama Party at Paper Pretties! It starts at 7pm EST. We really hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Snow Wonderful (Verve Stamps); Paper- Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy (PTI), white (Georgia-Pacific); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Whisper White Craft (SU); Accessories- Copic markers, gingham ribbon (Darice), Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), Stardust Stickles, Mega circle punch, Giga scallop circle punch (Marvy Uchida); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

25 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable, Charmaine!!! I love it!

Nancy Riley said...

Charmaine, this card is just charming! Adorable! Love that red gingham ribbon!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute Charmaine!!

Barbara Schram said...

What a darling image and with your card magic, this is a perfect card! LOVE it, Charmaine. Hope you have been well! Take good care.

Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable, Charmaine!! I love that cute snowman, and your pretty colors and papers!! Your ribbon is the perfect touch!!

Janine said...

Charmaine!! How cute!! Love it... Hope all is well with you and your family...

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So adorable Charmaine!! I love the black bg!! And the white on white medallion!! Darling!!

Missy said...

What a cute snowman. I love this card. You always do such a great job. TFS!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! Love the gingham ribbon and the white snowflakes on red. :)

Alex said...

How totally adorable this is!! I love the bright colors, and that image totally makes me smile - great take on the sketch, Charmaine! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Denise Marzec said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Charmaine! ...and it looks like we were on the save wavelength with the red and brown posts today! :)

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colours.

Jackie Pedro said...

What an adorable card, Charmaine! Love the gingham!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

CUTE! LOVE the gingham ribbon!

Catherine said...

woo hooo, i'm off to Verve to get my Christmas shopping :)

this is just too cute, Charmaine!

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous!! I love this color combo and am kicking myself for not getting this stamp set! LOL

Jules said...

I just love this super sweet card! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :) Jules

Unknown said...

So sweet!:)

Deborah said...

I never met a snowman I didn't adore, and this one is no exception! Love, love this one! You sure have a sharp eye for this stuff! Hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

Anonymous said...

I love this card! It's so purty I want to receive one.. ;p

Mandey Koehler said...

It makes me want to get my Christmas stuff out! I am a little behind. Love it!!

~amy~ said...

a-dorable Charmaine!

Whimsey said...

Adorable!! I ordered the Snow Wonderful set just last night!

Donna Baker said...

so cute-love that red & white gingham!

Anonymous said...

Now that is a card! You rock Charmaine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails