Thursday, December 4, 2008

Faux Tearing

One of the challenges from the Prettie Pajama Party the other night was to use the Faux Tearing Technique. I've always thought this technique was so cool, but I never got around to using it until now. I really LOVE the way that looks. Isn't that so neat that it looks like a torn piece of Baja Breeze that's patterned with Snowflakes, when really, it's only sponged and stamped while the other half of the card was masked! Such a neat and EASY technique. I used the Snowflake Kisses set from Paper Pretties. So, if you're looking for a simple but effective technique, try this one!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Snowflake Kisses (Paper Pretties); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific), Baja Breeze, Basic Black (SU); Ink- Baja Breeze, Whisper White Craft (SU), Onyx Black (Versafine); Accessories- rhinestone brad (Darice), turquoise Stickles; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

9 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so prettie! I was bummed I missed the party...you do the BEST challenges!

Jessie/knightrone said...

THis is gorgeous Charmaine..you know I love it..hehe!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors, and that technique looks awesome! Hugs! :)

Christi Flores said...

This is amazing Charmaine!! LOVE those colors!!

Allison said...

This is gorgeous. I love those colours and that sentiment is too cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love that sparkle :)

Deborah said...

Sure fooled me! Love it! Hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful job with the technique, Charmaine!! I love the colors and your wonderful blingy snowflake!!

Alex said...

Beautiful Charmaine - I love the colors and the bling! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails