Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago, Danielle challenged us to use a heat gun in our project. I decided that I would crack open the Heat 'n Stick powder I've had forever, but never used. Boy did I make a mess of that! LOL Hopefully it will get better with practice, but I wasn't too impressed with my first time. :) I used the Stamp of the Month Club stamp for January, Gliding By. Isn't she adorable? You can sign up for the Stamp of the Month Club here. This card is on its way to Jessie. Be sure and check out what the other Prettie Girls have come up with for this challenge! I'm sure they're all just wonderful! Oh, I almost forgot. . .please stop by and welcome our newest Prettie Girl, my sweet, sweet friend Christi! Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Gliding By (Paper Pretties); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific), Pure Poppy (PTI); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Accessories- Copic markers, circle and scallop circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Snow Dots Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), polka dot organdy ribbon (May Arts), Heat 'n Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU); Finished card measures 4.25" square.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Charlie!!!

Nancy Riley said...

You did a better job with the Heat & Stick Powder than I would have done, that's for sure! (not my forte!)

This skating girl image is adorable, and I love the embossed background!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE! OMGosh I love that stamp...she is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey, stop making such darn cute cards! I need to get on my Xmas cards, I am not even close to being done!

Rose Ann said...

Your skater girl is just darling, Charmaine!! I love all of your special touches!!

Alex said...

This is adorable Charmaine - love the colors, the embossing, the shapes, and that cutie patootie stamp! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Donna Baker said...

oh my word - she is precious & so is your card! love the red & white elegance!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this SOOO much!! YAYYY!! She even matches my holiday decor...I may have to frame her and hang her up every year!!

Missy said...

OMGosh!!! I can't believe I missed this one. This is just way too cute. I love it. TFS!!!

Allison said...

This is adorable. I love what you've done with her jacket.

Jackie Pedro said...

Oh, I just love this, Charmaine! Darling!!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful!! I just love the pretty cape and muffs!!! I LOVE my heat & stick - it holds the glitter so well!! :)

Anonymous said...

When I see this stamp I always think of you. And thank you for the card and surprise. I have been using them and somedays will post pics.

Christi Flores said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I am in love...

Deborah said...

Just delightful Charmaine! Hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

Jodi Collins said...

Gorgeous Charmaine!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails