Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Black & White Thanks

Today I have another card for you using some of the latest Verve that was released.  This card uses the Wild Flower Plain Jane along with a sentiment from the Amazing Wishes set.  I stamped the flower on black cardstock in white craft ink.  I added some rhinestones to the centers of the flowers.  I attached the black panel to the card base and then used my Scor-Pal and Scor-Bug to add the embossed stitching on either side of the black panel.  Finally, I tied some black ribbon around the card and added the sentiment.  Simple card, but elegant! 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you're having a wonderful day!  SUPPLIES USED:   Stamps- Wild Flower Plain Jane, Amazing Wishes (Verve Stamps); Ink- Fresh Snow (PTI), Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- True Black (PTI);  Accessories- ribbon (Darice), rhinestones (Zva Creative), ScorPal, ScorBug (ScorPal);  Finished card measures 4.25" square

3 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

this is STUNNING!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Just stunning, girlfriend! GORGEOUS!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a gorgeous card, Charmaine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails