Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Special Brew

 One of things I love to give as a gift for Christmas to coffee-lover friends, is a bag of holiday coffee!  I just "pretty it up" a bit by adding a tag and coordinating card.  :)  For this set, I used the From the Heart stamp set from Taylored Expressions along with the coordinating From the Heart Frame Die

The tree is paper pieced to match the background paper of the card.  I added a little rhinestone on top of the tree too! 


The last little touch was the scalloped border using the Medium Scallop Border Die and some ribbon! 

An easy gift that someone will enjoy and it didn't take you too much time to put together!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you're enjoying your day!


1 comment:

Jekka said...

Charmaine,
I am just now getting around to catching up on your blog. I love this gift idea and your card was adorable!!! Would you mind emailing me the dimensions of your card? I always have such a hard time trying to figure out what size to cut my paper.
My email is jekkaj1@hotmail.com

Thanks
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails