Friday, December 10, 2010

Grow An Old Friend

Even though the weather here is cold and snowy, I still love to create cards that make me think warm and sunny.  :)  They may not keep my toes warm, but they help keep the smile on my face!  For this card I used the Friendship Blooms set from Taylored Expressions along with the coordinating dies, Friendship Blooms Dies and the Leafy Branch Die

I stamped the flowers in Rhubarb Stalk ink, die cut them and mounted them with foam adhesive over the Leafy Branch die cut.  The background piece was embossed using the new Scallops & Circles Impression Plate.  I tied some Double Edges Olive Polka Dot ribbon into a bow and attached it to the corner.  Finally, I added some white dots around the card with a white gel pen. 



Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Friendship Blooms (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk (Memento); Accessories- Scallops & Circles Impression Plate, Friendship Blooms Die, Leafy Branch Die, ribbon (TE);  Finished card measures 4.25" square 

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

So very beautiful, Charmaine!! I love the colors and great texture as well!! ☺

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so warm and sunny, unlike the weather here. Love it!!!

Judy Miller said...

I love this card. Bright and cheery, I'm into that!. hehehe Great job! Love your blog. Always waiting for your posts for inspiration. Thanks

Erum Tasneem said...

wowsers! Beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails