Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Picture

I know a lot of you ask about my kids and I haven't shared a picture of them in a while, so I thought I'd share our Christmas photo with you!  You wouldn't believe how many shots it took to get one where they were all looking and/or smiling.  Here are my two favorites from the bunch.  We ended up sending the first on our Christmas cards even though I thought a lot of people would get more of a kick out of seeing Isabelle's fingers in Isaac's hair ready to pull in the second picture!  LOL 

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Charmie, they are all BEAUTIFUL!!! I love Isabelle's chubby little cheeks!! Merry Christmas!!!

Unknown said...

Oh they are just beautiful Charlie!! I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!! Hugs to you! :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Your children are all beautiful and I love your pics of them! I always had problems photographing 3 kids...can't imagine trying to get 4 of them done!

Anonymous said...

OMG Charlie, look at your beautiful family! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

reeree62 said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS ... Those faces are so sweet! You & your husband are blessed!!

Basement Stamper said...

Charmaine, they are adorable-I can't believe how big they are getting!

Unknown said...

Oh Charmaine...they are simply precious! And gosh, they are growing SO fast! Thanks for sharing these adorable pics, my sweet friend!

Dulce said...

You sure have beautiful children. God bless them. Merry Christmas and a very Happy 2011 with lots of new projects!!!!

Pam said...

It's like those photos that are in the picture frames that you buy at the store. What beautiful kids. Have a wonderful 2011 Charmwarm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails