Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sweet Sunday Cheerful Friend

It's a great Sunday morning when I have time to stamp a little. :)  It's a rainy day here right now, soon to turn into snow, so I thought I'd stamp a little sunshine using my sweet friend Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch!  I used the Text Objects set from Verve.  I used some dies from Taylored Expressions as well.  The Take Note Die 2 and the Medium Scallop Border die

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope your Sunday is wonderful!  SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Text Objects (Verve Stamps); Ink- Espresso, Crushed Curry (SU); Paper- Kitchen Spice Collection (Bo Bunny Press);  Accessories- rhinestones (Zva Creative), Take Note Die 2, Medium Scallop Border die (Taylored Expressions);  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

4 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!

Danni said...

I really like this!! Wonderful job!

Judy Miller said...

I really like this card. Bright, cheery colors. Great job!

Erum Tasneem said...

wow! such a fun, colorful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails