Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Packaging Gifts

I think I have mentioned here before that one of things I like to do for gifts (holiday or not) is to package up cards that I have made that haven't yet made their way into the mail.  :)  Here, I made four packages of all occasion cards for Arwen's Pre-K teachers.  You can find a video for how to make the top and bottom part of the box HERE.  I just LOVED how Taylor dressed up a clear card box, so I had to do that for these boxes! 

Each box contains 6 cards and envelopes and I finished the boxes off with a tag.  For the tag, I used the Glad Tidings set from Verve along with the coordinating Sweet Scallop Die.  I love to have a bunch of these on hand for those little gifts you sometimes forget!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

a great gift set!!!

Scrappin' Cat! said...

That is a darling idea. I love the packaging. I just found your blog yesterday and have been enjoying checking out all your posts! Love your style!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous idea, Charmaine! Love the pretty packaging!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a wonderful idea Charmaine, and your packaging is gorgeous!!

Teresa Kline said...

these are perfect Charmaine...you know I luv that sweet scalloped tag!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh, terrific idea! We paper crafters always have cards on hand! Love the packaging...nicer than a plain clear box.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails