Thursday, December 23, 2010

Warm & Cozy

Today I have another holiday card to share with you.  Remember those tags I made HERE?  Well, I decided to use one for a card.  I used the Warm Happiness Too set from Papertrey Ink along with the Warm Happiness Die, the Tag Sale 2, and the Limitless Layers Circles Collection.  The paper is from the Library Ledger Paper pack, Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist and Kraft.   I used Berry Sorbet and Ocean Tides ink.  The ribbon is the Berry Sorbet Swiss Dots.

You can't see it too well in the picture, but the Sweet Blush cardstock is embossed using the Linen & Canvas Impression Plate.    A different color combo for a holiday card, but I like it!  Hope you do too!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

THis is such a soft and pretty card! Have a very Merry Christmas! HUGS!

Elizabeth S. said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft colors!
Merry Christmas!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful Charmaine...love the pastels...hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! Love the soft colors and design!

April said...

Sweet card. I love the soft colors too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails