Friday, December 17, 2010

Viva La Verve Ornament

This card uses today's Viva La Verve Sketch.  I used the Ornamental Christmas set from Verve.  I also used some papers from the Colorful Christmas Collection from My Mind's Eye.  Such fun, happy, bright colors!  I hope you'll play along with the Verve challenge!  It really is fun and if you love sketches, then this challenge is perfect for you!  :) 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Ornamental Christmas (Verve Stamps); Ink- Ocean Depth (VersaMagic), Onxy Black (Versafine); Paper- Colorful Christmas Collection (My Mind's Eye);  Accessories- ribbon (Darice), brad (Making Memories), silver cording (SU);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

1 comment:

Shannan Teubner said...

Soooo cute, Charmaine!! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails