Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day 1

I can't believe it's December already!  You know what that means, though. . .new Taylored Expressions goodies!  Today the Baker's Dozen is featuring Friendship Blooms and some new coordinating dies!

Friendship Blooms is a beautiful all-occasion flower set illustrated by Nancy McKinney as part of the Whimsical Wishes Collection.  It has perfect sentiments for those everyday "friend" cards.  For my first card, I used my favorite sentiment in the set along with some So Sophie Savvy papers from My Mind's Eye.  I stamped the sentiment and cut the panel using the Labels 4 Nestabilities.  The flower was created using the new Friendship Blooms Dies and coordinating stamps from the set.   

Did you happen to notice something else on the card?  YEP!  There is some embossing!  And YEP, Taylored Expressions is introducing the first in the Taylored Impressions line. . .the Scallops & Circles Impressions Plate
You know how much I love to emboss on my cards, so I am VERY excited about this new product! 

For my second card, I used more of the Friendship Blooms Dies to create this floral bunch!  I used the October Key Ingredients Kit for this card. The flowers are cut out using the Friendship Blooms Die and the branches cut using the Leafy Branch Die

In this picture, you can better see the flip side of the Scallops & Circles Impression Plate.  I just love both sides of this plate!

And here's a closeup of the flowers and branches.  You can read more about the impression plates and dies HERE! Everything you've seen today will be available for purchase on Friday, December 3rd at 8am Pacific!



Be sure to visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen to see more of these new products!  Stop back again tomorrow for more sneak peeks! Thanks for stopping by!

Danielle Lounds
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Nancy McKinney

9 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Wow!! What gorgeous creations!!

Jodi Collins said...

These are GORGEOUS Charmaine! LOVE the colors and layouts!! The cluster of flowers on the 2nd card is AWESOME!!!

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful cards, I absolutely adore that first one and the embossing folder is gorgeous.

April said...

Very pretty cards!

Regina Mangum said...

These are just beautiful, Charmaine! I love the soft, subtle colors and they are just gorgeous! XOXO

Karen Giron said...

OOOH, I'm loving the white ink on the chocolate cardstock! Just gorgeous!

Jackie Pedro said...

These are beautiful!!!

Karen Motz said...

These are gorgeous!!! I LOVE the cluster of flowers and leaves on the second card!!!

Donna Baker said...

what pretty cards!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails