Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Many Thanks

I created this card for the Viva la Verve Challenge last Friday.  My sweet friend and fellow Diva Teresa came up with this sketch!  For this month's Viva la Verve Challenges, the theme is Ornaments & Winter Decor.  My card was inspired by a gift bag that my husband received. (posted below)
I just LOVED this gift bag!  It so fun, bright and happy. . .AND it's not paper so I can use it as a tote if I want!  :)  In any case, it gave me great inspiration for my card!

I used an old Verve set for my card, Fancy Florals Remixed.  I also used the Vintage Oval Frame die.  I added a couple of snowflakes too!  I used the yellow and blue snowflake punches from Marvy Uchida and punched my snowflakes, then I added adhesive to the fronts and dunked them in glitter so they'd be nice and sparkly!  We'd love for you to play along in the Viva la Verve Challenges!  You could win some stamps!  ;)

Don't forget, there's a Verve SALE that's happening until December 31st!  Be sure to head on over to the store if you're interested!  There are sets up to 50% off!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails