Monday, October 6, 2008

All Purple

This was for Jen's Meet the Verve Diva Challenge, to use purple as your main color! I LOVE purple, so this was an easy challenge for me. I know there are those of you who strongly dislike purple (LOL), and for today's post, I apologize! :) I used the Some Bunny and Beautiful You sets from Verve Stamps. I thought this sentiment would go well with the little bunny.

I can't believe it's Monday already. This weekend just flew by and I found it very hard to drag myself out of bed this morning. Maybe it's because it's colder now and staying under the covers is a lot more appealing than stepping out onto the cold floor! :) Can you tell I LOVE summer? I am not a fan of cold weather. . .at all. I'm just hoping to get myself moving soon this morning. . .I've got lots of laundry that's waiting to be put away. It's easier to do that BEFORE the kids are all up. I'm sure you all know what I mean! Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Some Bunny, Beautiful You (Verve Stamps); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Pocket Full of Posies Stack (DCWV), Plum Pudding (PTI), Summer Sunrise (PTI); Accessories- Swiss Dots ribbon in Plum Pudding (PTI), paper piercer, Elegant Eggplant marker (SU); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a sweet card Charmaine...great sentiment!

Crystal said...

I LOVE purple, don't use it enough in stamping though! I love this little bunny!!

Anonymous said...

Cute card and I love the sentiment!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute Charmaine!!!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how sweet!! I love the purple!!!

Alex said...

Okay, so I am not a purple fan, but this card is stinkin' adorable, you make even purple look good - LOL!!! I totally love that adorable bunny!!

I don't like the cold either - fall is my fave, not too hot, not too cold which is where we are now!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Carolyn King said...

I am not a purple fan but I might be now--this is adorable! Great card and I love the purple on it! That stamp is precious. I have it and cannot wait to get him inky!

Catherine said...

LOL! that would be me but i have to say this is so adorable =)

Janine said...

This is lovely Charmaine and I DO love purple!!!

Nancy said...

This is a sweet card. Love that Pooh Bear sentiment!

Kristine said...

Oooo...LOVE this cute card! The purple is way cute with that dp on there. Love the saying too---AWWWwww =)

Unknown said...

Awww he's so cute!! :) We'll be warm soon my friend!! :)

Deborah said...

Love your bunny surounded in purple! Hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Charmaine, love the purples!!

Unknown said...

Very nice! I really like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails