Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago, Jodi challenged us to make a card using Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip. I don't think I've ever used this color combination, but I LOVE it! I used the Whiskers set by Paper Pretties. I found the brads in the Target $1 spot ages ago. I thought they matched perfectly.

This card is on its way to Jackie Pedro. . .I hope she likes it! Be sure to see what the other Prettie Girls (Julie Masse, Jessie Rone, Jana Weaver, Jillian Winters, Danielle Lounds, Jodi Collins, Jackie Rakoski and Jackie Pedro) did with this color challenge! I'm sure they're all fabulous! Thanks for stopping by! ETA: Have you all seen that our very own Prettie Girl Jessie Rone is a Dirty Girl? YEP! Stop on by and congratulate her! Way to go, Jessie! You ROCK!SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Whiskers (Paper Pretties); Paper- Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip (SU); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Accessories- plain oval and scallop oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), SU markers, Aquapainter, paper piercer, brads (Target $1 bin, scallop border punch (SU); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

10 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is super cute!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cute Charmaine, thank you so much for the shout out!! I am SUPER excited!!

Unknown said...

Cute!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so cute, Charmaine!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

darling! the color combo is great!!

scrapping4twins said...

I just love that color combo - very pretty!

Deborah said...

Darling, she'll adore this card! Hugs to all the bugs! Deb

Unknown said...

Your card is so adorable!!What a cutie! :)

Jodi Collins said...

This came out AMAZING Charmaine!! WOW! This layout ROCKS and you worked these colors girl!! Woo Hoo!!

Erum Tasneem said...

ooh such hot colours!!! and one hot card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails