Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jessie!

Today is our very own Prettie Girl Jessie's birthday! Not only her birthday, but her 30th birthday! We decided to throw a virtual birthday party for her since we couldn't be with her to celebrate this momentous occasion!! It was my job to bring the cake. I couldn't fit the whole cake in the picture, so I cut a slice to take the picture. :) The next thing I knew, my family had eaten the rest of the cake! Sorry, Jessie! I was able to save you this slice complete with cake topper! :) Hope you have a WONDERFUL day, girl! We love you!

Will you please join us in celebrating Jessie's birthday? Visit Jessie on her blog to wish her a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Don't forget to stop by the other Prettie Girl Blogs to see what they brought to the party!
Christie
Julie
Danielle
Jackie P
Jackie R
Jillian
Jodi
Joni
Jessica

18 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, what an adorable cake slice!!!

~amy~ said...

Simply a-dorable Charmaine! Happy Friday!!!

Catherine said...

Oh Charmaine, this is just too cute! Jessie wouldn't mind sharing this to everyone..i hope :)

Jodi Collins said...

Holy COW Charmaine...this is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!
You are TRULY amazing my friend!!! WOW!

Unknown said...

OMG! That is absolutely adorable! What a great birthday party! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE Charmaine! So glad someone brought Cake LOL! LOVE it!!! I know Jessie will too!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Stunning cake ensemble. She will love this.

Kimberly Crawford said...

CUTE!!! darling!!!!!!

Erum Tasneem said...

this is the cutest slice of cake ever!!!

Nancy said...

This is just too cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Charmaine this is just fabulous!! I love it!!

Donna Baker said...

how sweet - Sophia holding up Jessie's magic #, adorable!

Kathy Jones said...

My jaw hit the ground --- this is stunning!!!

Unknown said...

How adorable!!! What a cute piece of cake! 1 DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!! :) Can't wait to see you! :)

Bethany Paull said...

Your cake slice is so stinkin' cute! I love the topper. What a fun idea.

Kristine said...

=) SOOO PRETTY!! Perfect for our Pretty Girl ;)

So, how do we make one of these??
xx

Deborah said...

Yummy piece of birthday cake! I would love to see the tutorial on this one! Hugs to you and all of the bugs! Deb

Rose Ann said...

Ohmygosh...this is way too awesome, girl!! I totally love it!!! You ROCK!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails