Friday, October 24, 2008

SASI Stamps Now Available!

Today's the day you can get the three newly released stamp sets at Taylored Expressions! For this project, I used the Tag Treats and Home Sweet Home sets. I've always loved this Snowman Poop poem and was so excited to see it in stamp form! I decided to make a door hanger gift with it. You know, something you could leave on a neighbor's door during the busy holiday season just to make them smile. All I did was put a bunch of marshmallows in a cello bag and tied it with a ribbon and tag! Super simple, super cute. For other gift ideas using the Tag Treats set, visit the blogs of the Baker's Dozen (in my sidebar) and see what delicious and festive treats they've come up with! Hope you had a great week and an even better weekend! Thanks for visiting! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Tag Treats, Home Sweet Home (Taylored Expressions); Paper- Christmas Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Accessories- circle punch, scallop circle punch, ribbon from Christmas Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions), cello bag, Copic markers

20 comments:

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Love your Snowman poop!! LOL Great coloring too :)

Jami said...

Love the door hanger idea for this - so cute!

Taylor said...

Such a cute idea, Charmaine! I love the combination of colors you used... mostly blue with the pink accents... super cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet and adorable is this! What a cute idea, too, for a door hanger.

Jana said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

~amy~ said...

Sooo FUN Charmaine! Love the hilariously cute sentiment!

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute!!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

How cute is that??? Just the fact that it says POOP on it is enough to make me want it! My oldest son is in his stage where everything "fart and poop" is funny! Beautiful project!

Denise Marzec said...

I would LOVE to receive this on my door. So beautifully decorated....and that snowman poop sentiment just cracks me up. So adorable.

Lori Craig said...

This is just adorable, Charmaine! I love the door hanger pouch! I'll need to try those! Love your tag and presentation! Adorable!

Sharon Harnist said...

Love your pouch door hanger, Charmaine -- I almost made a door hanger for one of my TE projects, too! Sweet colors for this cute snowman!

Rose Ann said...

Your pouch is adorable, Charmaine! I love the snowcake!!

Stephanie Hargis said...

I LOVE the idea of this being used as a door hanging! Who wouldn't want to find this hanging on their door? I know I would! I think I might just try and make these for my coworkers! They would love to come in to school and find these hanging on their door handles! Hehe!

Allison said...

This is so cute - I love the marshmallows and the colours.

Ashley Newell said...

This is adorable! I love it!

Janine said...

This is soooooooo cute!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

This is sooo cute and what great idea. Love the colors you used... TFS!

Dawn Easton said...

So so cute Charmaine!!! Love the DP you used with this cute snowman and sentiment!

Deborah said...

Such a sweet darling hanger! Hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

Bethany Paull said...

What a great idea for little neighborhood gifts. And they turned out SO CUTE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails