Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Mail!

I have received some great mail lately! This first one came from Catherine over at Inksomnia. I had commented on my blog that I LOVE to make Halloween cards, but rarely send them out. Catherine left a comment saying that I should start. . .so I started with Catherine, and I got this ADORABLE card in return! Don't you just LOVE those witchy legs? I just LOVE my card! Thank you, Catherine. Stop over at Catherine's blog to see more of her adorable creations!


The second card I received was from Dawn Lusk. This was a card that Dawn made for a CCEE challenge to make a card for me using a homemade charm. Isn't it just beautiful? Thank you, Dawn! I LOVE the warm, yummy colors!

8 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Fabulous RAK's Charmaine, you totally deserve them!!

Shelly said...

Lucky you, both cards are stunning!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!! The Halloween card put me in stitches laughing! TFS

Catherine said...

:) thanks, Charmaine. glad you like it!

Christi Flores said...

Wow!! What awesome RAKs!!

Donna Baker said...

fabulous raks! you deserve them

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous RAK's, Charmaine!! Thanks for sharing them!!

Deborah said...

Oh what fun the Halloween card is! Your other RAK's are so beautiful! Such talent! Hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails