Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Be Inspired #26

I just LOVE Beate's Inspiration picture for today. I love how the room has lots of white space with a splash of polka dots and stripes. How fun! I decided to use the polka dots. I used the Polka Dot Basics set from Papertrey Ink and stamped the polka dots in Whisper White Craft ink on Basic Black cardstock, and then embossed them with white embossing powder. The Cuddle In Snow image and the sentiment from the Crystalline set are both from Penny Black and you can find them at Stamper's Dream. Isn't that snow couple adorable? I just LOVE them! The image was colored using Copic markers. For more inspiration, check out what fabulous creations Beate, Danielle Lounds, Dawn McVey, Jennifer Buck, Silke Ledlow and Susan Roberts have come up with for this challenge! Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Cuddle in Snow, Crystalline clear set (Penny Black), Polka Dot Basics (PTI); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Basic Black, Red Riding Hood, Pacific Point (SU); Accessories- Copic markers, paper piercer, white embossing powder, red grosgrain, Stardust Stickles, white gel pen; Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

27 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous card - Charmaine!!!Perfect take on the BIC!!!
I love it!!!

Lorie said...

What an absolutely adorable card! I love how happy it is!

Amy said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! I might even have to give this inspiration challenge a try today!

Unknown said...

Seriously caaauttee!! Great colors! :)

Jennifer Buck said...

I love this, Charmaine! So very cute! :) Hope you are doing well and that you have a wonderful day! :)

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhh......that is so freakin' cute! Your coloring is fantastic! And you did a fabulous job with that room as your inspiration!

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! Love the polka dots!

Sue from Oregon said...

Goodness! I love the polka dots with the snow couple! How cute!

Beate said...

Fantastic card! Love your coloring. The paper and colors you picked are perfect for this inspiration piece.
Awesome!
Hugs and smiles

Christi Flores said...

I am in LOVE with this card!! Adorable!!!!

Alex said...

This is a darling card, totally makes me smile!! I am lovin' the polkda dots!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Catherine said...

S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G! love that you embossed the polka dots...very pretty!

Diane Gilbert said...

Charmaine this is adorable, I love it!!
~Diane

Deborah said...

Love your take on the inspiration! Fab coloring! I recently bought that same polka dot paper hmmmm...
Hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

Kristine said...

SWEET card Charmaine!! Love the polka dots and your color scheme is wonderful. GREAT card. =)

Danielle L. said...

How fun Charmaine! Love the little snowpeople and all of the dots!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card! Love the image, the coloring... the ribbon treatment... TFS!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is so cute!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE all the big polka dots and that ADORABLE image! Great colors too. :)

Jackie Pedro said...

That is the sweetest image!! Love your card, Charmaine!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh Charmaine, this is adorable!! Great job with the inspiration piece!!

Unknown said...

cute! Cute!

CreativeMish said...

What a fabulous snowman card! It looks great with these inspiration colors!

Donna Baker said...

how adorable is this card? love the hugging snowcouple! love your take on the inspiration, as always!

Kimberly Crawford said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I just want to hug this!!!! Those large polka dots are awesome!!!!!!! :)

Rose Ann said...

I LOVE your take on the inspiration piece, Charmaine!! This is super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh your card is absolutely stunning Charmaine! Great take on the Inspiration...I love it!
Keesh x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails